Mimaki JV300 Series large format, high-speed inkjet printers go beyond extraordinary to deliver an awe-inspiring range of applications and versatility. Gamut-extending eco solvent inks enable you to accomplish large format prints such as anything from fine art reproduction, wall décor and stunning backlits, to vehicle wraps and outdoor displays.
The New JV300 Series: Innovation, Flexibility, Quality.
Next-generation printer with beautiful output and high productivity
Mimaki’s latest high performance JV300 Series sets a new bench mark for professional wide format printers. With the unrivalled versatility of multiple ink types, the JV300 delivers stunning photo -quality prints at class-leading speeds and provides the ultimate wide format solution for sign & graphics professionals, sportswear and fashion manufacturers, print shops and more.
JV300 Series delivers •••
- Fast printing speeds up to 105.9m2 per hour
- High quality print resolution of up to 1,440 dpi
- Two different printing widths: 1,361mm and 1,610mm
- Choice of multiple eco-solvent and dye sub ink sets:
- 9-colour options (SS21) including; Orange, Light Black & White inks
- Vibrant 6-colour dye sub options (Sb53)
- UISS and optional MBIS III on board 2 litre bulk ink system
- Nozzle Check Unit and Nozzle Recovery System
- 3-way intelligent heater
Epson Delivers the Complete All-in-One Solution
- SureColor F-Series Printers, featuring the Epson PrecisionCore TFP printhead formulated to work flawlessly with Epson original UltraChrome DS ink and DS Transfer Media for high reliability and outstanding everyday production speeds.
- Wasatch SoftRIP Software with Epson ICC Profiles for highly accurate imaging, color matching, and photographic reproduction, as well as next-edge tools for workflow management.
- Epson UltraChrome DS with HDK dye-sublimation ink achieves dramatic color intensity and superior overall quality and sharpness with less ink consumed.
- Epson DS Transfer Media is an all-Epson line of high-quality transfer media with excellent ink handling
- Between Epson's Service and Support, and Coastal's Professional Solutions team, you're assured the peace of mind of an all-in-one solution from an experienced team you can trust.
Staggered Dual Print Head
Ensures wide band printing, even at high print speeds.
Unopened, Unused items are applicable for returning within 30 days. Buyer pays return shipping. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.