This 1.8-meter-wide printer is specifically designed to address the need in textile and apparel industries for printing on sheer fabric and stretchy materials such as knits.
The entry model, which does not require a screen print, is a powerful product for small-scale and various on-demand customer's needs.
Belt-type conveying system supports printing on elastic textile
The new model makes possible stable printing on thick and elastic textiles.
The Printhead allows printing on various types of textile
While maintaining high-quality printing, high gap settings of the printhead allows printing not only on thick textiles but also on various woven patterns or raised fiber surfaces.
Mimaki's print technologies for achieving beautiful printing
- The new model is equipped with a waveform control technique which ensures beautiful print results.
- MAPS4 delivers high-quality printing. Banding and uneven color printing is reduced, while it maintains a stable high-quality printing.
Uninterrupted printing solutions
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) automatically detects and cleans clogged nozzles.
- Nozzle Recovery System (NRS) uses only good nozzles as substitutes, when the clogged nozzles are not recovered after cleaning.
- Mimaki Bulk Ink System 3 (MBIS3) for long-time continuous printing.
An abundance of textile inks to choose from. Textile pigment ink and sublimation dye ink can be loaded at the same time [Hybrid function].
- Mimaki offers five ink types: sublimation, dispersant, pigment, reactive and acid- to meet various application needs.
- For providing affordable ink prices, inks are packed in large volume aluminum packs (2 liters) for long-time continuous printing.
High-performance RIP software TxLink3 Lite
The TxLink3 Lite offers simple RGB and CMYK color replacement on raster and vector data, as well as the ability to produce different color patterns. Moreover, various color replacement functions can represent desired colors.
* TxLink3 Lite or RasterLink6 is bundled according to a user' s choice.
Unopened, Unused items are applicable for returning within 30 days. Buyer pays return shipping. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.