FREE wraps offer when you purchase this product! Get 7 free standard mug wraps HIX sublimations wraps (a $235 value) with the purchase of the HIX SubliPro Counter Top Mug Oven for a limited time only! Mug wraps will be automatically added to your order (additional freight costs may apply). Call us at 1-800-562-7760 for all the details!
The HIX SubliPro CounterTop oven provides business owners an easy alternative to introduction mass production to your workflow when creating dye-subimation drinkware, such as standard 11/15oz mugs, shot glasses, travel mugs, and pint glasses. It features a porcelain enamel on steel oven interior, measuring 15 1/4" (w) x 21" (d) x 20" (h) for producing as many as 12-15 mugs per cycle or more than 48 per hour. Furnished with nine position nickel plated rack guides and four nickel platted racks, the Hix SubliPro CounterTop Oven can accomodate a variety of substrates of varying heights and diameters.
The oven chamber is heated by enclosed tubular heating elements rated at 7.5KW with air circulated by a two-speed 1/3 HP permanently-lubricated oven blower motor. The oven is enclosed with stainless steel, and has insulation applied to the top, rear, both sides, and bottom - as well as an insulated stainless steel door with double pane window.
The SubliPro CounterTop comes with a solid state temperature control, adjustable from 200° to 500°F and a 60 minute electrical timer with continuous buzzer. Press requires 208/240volt, 60Hz, 1 or 3 phase electrical supply.
- Nine position rack guide and four nickel-plated loading racks
- Stainless steel rear enclosure panel, front, sides, top, and door with double-pane window
- Cool to the touch oven door handle
- Stainless steel oven door gaskets
- Oven interior liners are porcelain on steelOven cool switch for rapid cooldown when door is open
- Solid state temperature control adjusts from 200° to 500°F
- 7.5 kW input
- 60 minute electric timer with time expired buzzer
- 1/3 HP two-speed fan motor
- UL Certified
- 1 year limited warranty
- Oven chamber: 5 1/4" (w) x 21" (d) x 20" (h)
- Total watts: 8.0KW (including blower motor)
- Volt/Amp/Phase: 208V / 38A / 1 phase
208V / 23A / 3 phase
240V / 33A / 1 phase
240V / 19A / 3 phase
- Temperature range: 200° to 500° F
- Fan power: 1/3 HP
- Oven dimensions: 30" (w) x 28 1/2" (d) x 29" (h)
- Oven weight: 218 lbs
- Shipping dimensions: 33" (w) x 33" (d) x 36" (h)
- Shipping weight: 271 lbs
- Shipping: Free shipping not included - please contact us for a freight quote. This oven requires a custom crate to ship ($100 additional crating fee).
Licensed Electrician required for the installation of the SubliPro Mug Oven Ovens are manufactured voltage-specific (voltage cannot be changed once manufactured). Prior to shipping, they are wired for either single or 3-phase
Both 208 and 240V electrical equipment need adequate plugs. Below is a description of those voltage-appropriate plugs and other electrical requirements.
All Countertop Sublimation Ovens come with an adequate power cord, plug and matching receptacle
For Single Phase hookup (208V or 240V), electrical requirements are:
- Cable: 8/3 SOOW cable (This is 8-gauge wire and 3 conductors)
- Plug: can be any single phase plug that is rated for 50 amps.
- Receptacle: Matching receptacle rated for 50 amps.
included in this package is a NEMA 10-50P plug plus receptacle
For 3-phase hookup (208V or 240V), electrical requirements are:
- Cable: 10/4 SOOW cable (This would 10-gauge wire and 4 conductors)
- Plug: can be any 3-phase plug that is rated for 30 Amps or more.
- Receptacle: Matching receptacle for the plug rated at 30 amps or more.
included in this package is a NEMA 14-30P plug with receptacle
Unopened, Unused items are applicable for returning within 30 days. Buyer pays return shipping. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.