HIX N-Series Pro air-operated automatic heat presses can be described with three phrases: easy to use, highly efficient productivity, and rugged dependability. You’ll notice your operators will have less fatigue and an increased performance rate.
When the upper platen is lowered by hand, it will trip a micro switch just before closure and the machine will take over applying your preset pressure. At the end of the preset time, the machine will open automatically for you. This press helps reduce operator fatigue in long production runs.
The HIX N-680 is also very useful in heavy traffic tourist retail shops where numerous garment types, such as sweats and T-shirts, are continuously being produced. Because it is air-operated, you can set the amount of pressure on the machine and it will adjust automatically to the product, no matter the thickness of the garment.
The N-680 features a touch-screen controller with a built-in digital timer that is adjustable up to 99 minutes, 59 seconds. It also shows the time countdown on readout, beeps after elapsed time, and resets when the handle is raised. The calibrated digital temperature control is adjustable up to 450°F (232°C) and displays the current temperature. You can easily set the air pressure with the knob and see the PSI reading on the gauge. With the pre-press release, you can start pressing your garment to remove any wrinkles and push the button to open the machine, without having to wait for the end of the cycle for the press to open.
The N-680 is a commercial grade air-operated machine with a 15″ x 15″ (surface area) heat platen. It is built with a long-lasting pneumatic air cylinder lift system, a stronger air valve for faster clamping, and bushings at hinge points for maximum durability. This all makes this machine more suitable for extra high volume work.
- Easy integrated digital time and temperature settings – Touch-screen controller allows simple dialing in of time and temperature. From the touch-screen controller, preset selections of temperature-time combinations can be easily programmed into the machine.
- The current pressure is displayed on the touch-screen display each time the press closes. The pressure is easily changed with the black pressure dial on the face of the control housing (clockwise for more, counter-clockwise for less). There are nine settings: 0-3 for light pressure, 4-6 for medium and 7-9 for heavy. This is a great feature if you press a lot of different thicknesses.
- Tilting (floating) lower platen – The bottom platen tilts up towards the upper platen as the heat press closes. This equalizes pressure even when pressing thick items, like quarter-inch thick 8×10” ceramic tile.
- Top Pressure Plate- The handle attaches to a 4″x5″ pressure plate on the top platen instead of a single screw going into the top platen. This provides more even pressure on the outside edges of the press (think of it as pushing down with your entire hand, versus just your thumb).
- Certified electrically safe (ETL) – The “Electrical Testing Laboratory” seal means HIX presses have passed a rigid and very demanding independent testing process, and have been certified electrically safe.
- 100% Made in the USA – 100% Made in the USA – HIX has its own 110,000 sq ft manufacturing facility with its very own fully integrated aluminum foundry, CNC mill operation, welding, metal forming, wiring, fabrication, assembly, and packaging departments.
- A one-year general warranty and lifetime warranty on the heater element.
Unopened, Unused items are applicable for returning within 30 days. Buyer pays return shipping. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.