The LF-4464 large format sublimation press from HIX uses edge-to-edge heating element technology to utilize nearly the entire 44? x 64? platen and increase your throughput. More platen coverage means more capability. The LF-4464 sublimation press is designed to handle a wide variety of materials with superior results. Substrates include synthetic textiles for all-over printing, any sublimation-ready aluminum photographic sheets, MDF and glass plates, any flat plastic substrates up to five inches thick.
HIX LARGE FORMAT HEAT PRESS
The HIX LF-4464 is the first in a series of large format sublimation presses specifically designed for the non-textile as well as the textile sublimation market.
Using edge-to-edge heating element technology, the press handles a wide variety of materials and increases throughput with nearly full use of the entire work surface. Substrates include any sublimation-ready aluminum photographic sheets, MDF and glass plates, any flat plastic substrates as well as synthetic textiles.
The HIX LF-4464 is a pneumatic press with a 44 x 64” single or dual lower platen.
- Made of high-end materials as well as full-platen covering heating elements, resulting in very equal heat distribution and perfect color-consistency on any substrate, allowing for transfer process up to the very edges of the working platens.
- 360? access to lower platen, allowing large printable products (such as awnings or large textile signs) to be safely tucked away while printing on parts of its surface.
- Height-adjustable lower platens, allowing for wide variety of substrate thicknesses (up to 5”).
- Superior quality transfers on both non-textile and textile substrates.
- Simultaneous preparation of substrates while working independently on both platens (dual platen option);
- Safety features provide proper hand protection for operators.
- High-efficiency heat insulation for safety and reduced energy consumption.
Base Plate Dimensions - 64" x 44"
Dimensions (SOLO) - 77.2" x 98.4" x 55.5"
Dimensions (TWIN) - 77.2" x 148" x 55.5"
Working Height - 35.4" - 37.8"
Weight (SOLO/TWIN) - 1630lbs/1890lbs
Heating Power - 13.5kW
Electric Connection - 230 VAC (3P G) 50/60Hz
Amperage - 37 Amps
Pneumatic Connection - 116psi
Max Printing Pressure at 116psi - 10lbs/sq.in
Printing Time - 0-9999 sec.
Temperature - Up to 410F
Unopened, Unused items are applicable for returning within 30 days. Buyer pays return shipping. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.