AIT 7460 Sport
AIT 7460 Sport Series Rotary Heat Press
The new oil heated 7400 IJO SPORT series rotary heat press has been specifically designed to meet the increasing demand for cut part digital printing.This method is widely used to print sport and team apparel.The new oil heating system guarantees a uniform heat distribution across the width of the drum with a minimum of energy consumption. This system uses 50% less energy than electrically heated presses. The 13.8” (35 cm) diameter drum is suitable in production speed for digital printing.
The 7400 IJO Sport series has 3 Different options of operation:
- The transfer paper is placed design side up on the table and feeds continuously into the machine. The pre-cut parts rte placed on the design and registered with maximum ease. The spent print paper and the printed parts exit under the feed table.
- The transfer paper is fed continuousty into the machine and cut fabric parts are placed on to the design areas, In this case the used transfer paper is re-rolled continuousty under the feed table and the printed parts are released on to the slide tray.
- Continuous printing roll-to-roll on both print paper and fabric. The top feeding hot oil calender system will eliminate seconds caused from fabric shrinking or paper movement and increase production. saving money and energy costs. High production, quality printing and our service after the sale give you the best of reasons to invest in AIT for all of your needs in digital sublimation printing
- Oil-heated drum. Self contained with digital heat control
- Digital variable speed control
- Automatic belt tracking
- Printing widths of 60” (1.5m) or 72” (1.8m)
- 3 unwind stations with adjustable tension
- 2 rewind stations with separately controlled speed and tension
- Six light weight aluminum lift out bars “easy-grip”, 3-inch cores
- Self locking safety chucks for all unwind bars
- 3.5 LFM (1.3 LMM) production speed at 40 second dwell time
- 13.8” (35cm) diameter heated drum
- “S” wrap bars for fabric tensioning
- Hand safety protection at entrance
- E Stops at all corners
- Lanyard controlled reversing system for safety & ease of feeding
- Dual Safety Reversing Systems
- Low maintenance, brushless drive motor
- All electronic controls. No air required
- Automatic cool down at shut down
|Power Installed @220/3PH
|265 x 175 x 154 cm
104" x 69" x 61"
Unopened, Unused items are applicable for returning within 30 days. Buyer pays return shipping. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.