X-Rite i1Publish Pro 3 Plus
Color Management for Imaging and Prepress
For designers, photographers, or prepress professionals who rely on accurate color throughout a digital workflow, the i1Publish Pro 3 Plus is the must-have solution to profile and calibrate cameras, monitors, projectors, scanners, and both RGB and CMYK+ printers. Get the most color accurate displays, prints and proofs, with repeatable results every time.
In addition, the i1Publish Pro 3 Plus is equipped with transmissive profiling capabilities for faster measurements and more accurate and consistent profiles to reduce expensive waste and rework.
- Large aperture (8mm) gives more accurate results with better repeatability.
- Includes polarizing filter for improved profiles from textiles and other textured media.
- Accommodating a broad range of proficiencies and expertise, i1Publish Pro 3 Plus provides complete power and control to create the highest quality ICC profiles.
- Benefit from perfect printed colors every time with RGB, CMYK and CMYK + any 4 with intelligent iterative profiling technology for best quality results and advanced controls for black generation and separations.
- Achieve true colors on all modern laptop and desktop display technologies, such as LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED and Wide Gamut.
- Quickly check color output quality with the ColorChecker Proof visual assessment target, included with i1Publish.
- Correct for OBAs in paper with Optical Brightener Correction technology (when combined with i1iSis 2 automated chart reader).
- Capture spot colors off virtually any surface – ideal for creative design or corporate brand requirements* – and keep your PANTONE libraries up-to-date, accurate and ready to use in Adobe® and Quark® creative applications with PANTONE Color Manager for color palette creation and swatch bridging software.
Unopened, Unused items are applicable for returning within 30 days. Buyer pays return shipping. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.