Now offering Remote Support Services! Please see pricing at the bottom of the page.
Digitally Driven Services and Repairs wide format digital printers including Epson, Mimaki, Mutoh, Roland, and Seiko printers and Cutting Plotters including Graphtec in Boise, Las Vegas, St. George, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, Southern California, and surrounding areas. Whether you have an Eco-Solvent Printer or a Dye Sublimation Printer, we know how a printer works and more importantly, how to fix it when it breaks. We have gone through certifications for Mimaki, Mutoh, and Seiko, as well as an unofficial class at Epson for the GS6000.
In addition to troubleshooting technical aspects related to your wide format printer, we are also experienced with Color Workflow, Inks, RIP’s, including Ergosoft, Wasatch, Onyx, Flexi, and others. We can provide training to help you and your operator to more effectively utilize the tools they have to increase profitability to your business.
- Epson GS6000, Epson Stylus Pro Series…
- Mimaki JV3, Mimaki JV33, Mimaki CJV, Mimaki JV5, and more…
- Mutoh Valuejet Series, and more…
- Roland Eco-Solvent Printers…
- Seiko ColorPainter…
- ICC Custom Profiling
- Workflow Productivitiy
- Printer Repair – we do it all
- Routine Maintenance
We’ve been servicing printers for 13 Years and know that when it comes to servicing your equipment, you need someone with experience that will do the job right and do the job fast. I’ve heard time and time again when someone hires a copier repair center to come in and fix their printer, only to get a bill later for several hours, or even multiple days to finish what should have been only a 2 hour visit. We may cost more per hour, but we are fair and fast.
- $150/Hour (minimum 2 hours)
- $50/Hour driving charge (google maps estimated)
- Travel Expenses are charged actual Expenses + 15% if flight/hotel/car/food are needed outside a 7 hour radius of Las Vegas or Boise
- Typical Service area is within 6 hours driving distance from Boise or Las Vegas, including Phoenix, St. George, Salt Lake City, Southern California, and Reno.