Mimaki JV150 Series
$10,995.00 – $12,995.00
Mimaki JV150 Series inkjet printers go beyond versatility to deliver a remarkable range of applications. Gamut-extending eco solvent inks and variable drop technology enable you to accomplish anything from fine art reproduction to vehicle wraps and more.?
JV150 Series printer from Mimaki provides high performance, creativity and versatility with vibrant ink types, including new Orange and Light Black, in a cost effective package for signmakers, display graphics professionals and printshops
Mimaki JV150 series delivers ???
- Fast printing speeds up to 56.2m2 per hour
- High quality print resolution of up to 1,440dpi
- Two different printing widths: 1,361mm and 1,610mm
- Choice of multiple solvent ink sets, including:
8-colour options (SS21) featuring; Orange and Light Black
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) and Nozzle Recovery System (NRS) ensure continuous print operations
- UISS and optional MBIS III on board 2 litre bulk ink system
- 3-way intelligent heater
Large ink dot size in high speed mode
Delivers high density print by removing the gap between dots.
Orange & Light Black SS21 Inks
New orange process ink delivers wider gamut to cover 94% of the PANTONE colour chart. Light black gives superior grey balance control and accurate greyscale printing.
Waveform Control Technology
Ensures high quality print resolution, by jetting ink drops in straight lines with almost perfect round dots, delivering clear and sharp letters, lines and edges.
MAPS3 (Mimaki Advanced Pass System 3)
Ensures more even drying of inks by dispersing ink drops between passes.
54 Inch, 64 Inch