FREE wraps offer when you purchase this product! Get 7 free standard mug wraps HIX sublimations wraps (a $235 value) with the purchase of the HIX SubliPro Counter Top Mug Oven for a limited time only! Mug wraps will be automatically added to your order (additional freight costs may apply). Call us at 1-800-562-7760 for all the details!
The HIX SubliPro CounterTop oven provides business owners an easy alternative to introduction mass production to your workflow when creating dye-subimation drinkware, such as standard 11/15oz mugs, shot glasses, travel mugs, and pint glasses. It features a porcelain enamel on steel oven interior, measuring 15 1/4″ (w) x 21″ (d) x 20″ (h) for producing as many as 12-15 mugs per cycle or more than 48 per hour. Furnished with nine position nickel plated rack guides and four nickel platted racks, the Hix SubliPro CounterTop Oven can accomodate a variety of substrates of varying heights and diameters.
The oven chamber is heated by enclosed tubular heating elements rated at 7.5KW with air circulated by a two-speed 1/3 HP permanently-lubricated oven blower motor. The oven is enclosed with stainless steel, and has insulation applied to the top, rear, both sides, and bottom – as well as an insulated stainless steel door with double pane window.
The SubliPro CounterTop comes with a solid state temperature control, adjustable from 200° to 500°F and a 60 minute electrical timer with continuous buzzer. Press requires 208/240volt, 60Hz, 1 or 3 phase electrical supply.
- Nine position rack guide and four nickel-plated loading racks
- Stainless steel rear enclosure panel, front, sides, top, and door with double-pane window
- Cool to the touch oven door handle
- Stainless steel oven door gaskets
- Oven interior liners are porcelain on steelOven cool switch for rapid cooldown when door is open
- Solid state temperature control adjusts from 200° to 500°F
- 7.5 kW input
- 60 minute electric timer with time expired buzzer
- 1/3 HP two-speed fan motor
- UL Certified
- 1 year limited warranty
- Oven chamber: 5 1/4″ (w) x 21″ (d) x 20″ (h)
- Total watts: 8.0KW (including blower motor)
- Volt/Amp/Phase: 208V / 38A / 1 phase
208V / 23A / 3 phase
240V / 33A / 1 phase
240V / 19A / 3 phase
- Temperature range: 200° to 500° F
- Fan power: 1/3 HP
- Oven dimensions: 30″ (w) x 28 1/2″ (d) x 29″ (h)
- Oven weight: 218 lbs
- Shipping dimensions: 33″ (w) x 33″ (d) x 36″ (h)
- Shipping weight: 271 lbs
- Shipping: Free shipping not included – please contact us for a freight quote. This oven requires a custom crate to ship ($100 additional crating fee).
Licensed Electrician required for the installation of the SubliPro Mug Oven Ovens are manufactured voltage-specific (voltage cannot be changed once manufactured). Prior to shipping, they are wired for either single or 3-phase
Both 208 and 240V electrical equipment need adequate plugs. Below is a description of those voltage-appropriate plugs and other electrical requirements.
All Countertop Sublimation Ovens come with an adequate power cord, plug and matching receptacle
For Single Phase hookup (208V or 240V), electrical requirements are:
- Cable: 8/3 SOOW cable (This is 8-gauge wire and 3 conductors)
- Plug: can be any single phase plug that is rated for 50 amps.
- Receptacle: Matching receptacle rated for 50 amps.
included in this package is a NEMA 10-50P plug plus receptacle
For 3-phase hookup (208V or 240V), electrical requirements are:
- Cable: 10/4 SOOW cable (This would 10-gauge wire and 4 conductors)
- Plug: can be any 3-phase plug that is rated for 30 Amps or more.
- Receptacle: Matching receptacle for the plug rated at 30 amps or more.
included in this package is a NEMA 14-30P plug with receptacle