$23,000.00 – $25,900.00
The LF-4464 large format sublimation press from HIX uses edge-to-edge heating element technology to utilize nearly the entire 44? x 64? platen and increase your throughput. More platen coverage means more capability. The LF-4464 sublimation press is designed to handle a wide variety of materials with superior results. Substrates include synthetic textiles for all-over printing, any sublimation-ready aluminum photographic sheets, MDF and glass plates, any flat plastic substrates up to five inches thick.
HIX LARGE FORMAT HEAT PRESS
The HIX LF-4464 is the first in a series of large format sublimation presses specifically designed for the non-textile as well as the textile sublimation market.
Using edge-to-edge heating element technology, the press handles a wide variety of materials and increases throughput with nearly full use of the entire work surface. Substrates include any sublimation-ready aluminum photographic sheets, MDF and glass plates, any flat plastic substrates as well as synthetic textiles.
The HIX LF-4464 is a pneumatic press with a 44 x 64? single or dual lower platen.
- Made of high-end materials as well as full-platen covering heating elements, resulting in very equal heat distribution and perfect color-consistency on any substrate, allowing for transfer process up to the very edges of the working platens.
- 360? access to lower platen, allowing large printable products (such as awnings or large textile signs) to be safely tucked away while printing on parts of its surface.
- Height-adjustable lower platens, allowing for wide variety of substrate thicknesses (up to 5?).
- Superior quality transfers on both non-textile and textile substrates.
- Simultaneous preparation of substrates while working independently on both platens (dual platen option);
- Safety features provide proper hand protection for operators.
- High-efficiency heat insulation for safety and reduced energy consumption.
Base Plate Dimensions – 64″ x 44″
Dimensions (SOLO) – 77.2″ x 98.4″ x 55.5″
Dimensions (TWIN) – 77.2″ x 148″ x 55.5″
Working Height – 35.4″ – 37.8″
Weight (SOLO/TWIN) – 1630lbs/1890lbs
Heating Power – 13.5kW
Electric Connection – 230 VAC (3P G) 50/60Hz
Amperage – 37 Amps
Pneumatic Connection – 116psi
Max Printing Pressure at 116psi – 10lbs/sq.in
Printing Time – 0-9999 sec.
Temperature – Up to 410F
Solo 44×64, Twin 44×64