GFP 363TH, 63″ Top Heat Laminator (Stand, Foot Switch & Rewind Included)
Top Heat Laminator for Overlamination, Mounting, & Board Pre-Coating
Sign shops and digital printers now have an affordable option for pressure-sensitive applications. The Gfp 300 Series
laminators deliver labor-saving features, rugged construction and high quality output in an entry level machine. The 300 Series adds top heat for better overlamination, quicker solvent outgassing, and mounting and board coating results. To
make production easier and more efficient, they feature new 3? aluminum tube Quick-grip film shafts with width
measurements for easy loading and alignment, Integrated Top Liner and Rear Output Rewinds for roll-to-roll applications,
and new Metal Alloy Tubular Heaters to reduce breakage.
- Top Heat Assist reduces silvering and provides better bond to the material
- Swing up feed table makes it easy to load and web up the laminator
- Hand wheel pressure adjustment provides infinite control for adjusting pressure to achieve better quality output.
- “Quick Grip” film shafts makes it a breeze to load laminates
- All metal construction with heavy-duty side frames supports the weight of the laminates and media without causing wrinkles in output. Included stand with casters.
- 5″ main roller diameter increases dwell time when running laminates to apply the proper heat and pressure
- Foot pedal operation for safety and ergonomic ease
- Laminating Speed of 20 ft/min
- 2 Unwind Supply Shafts
- Top and Rear Take-up Mandrels
- Integrated Top Liner Rewind and Rear Rewind for Roll-to-Roll Applications
- Metal Alloy Heater
- Common household 120v service
- Full one year warranty for parts & labor with On-Site Service.
- Trade show displays
- Point-of-purchase displays
- Dry-erase boards
- Floor graphics
- Graphic mounting
- Photo mounting
- Window graphics
- Vehicle graphics
GFP products come with step-by-step training and instructional videos and all parts are stocked in the USA.
Gfp Laminator Installation and Service
Recommended for all Gfp Laminator purchases. Actual cost of service varies by region. Please call 1-888-298-8143 for service quote.
Contract includes unpacking laminator, set-up, basic operation and principles of lamination, and one-year warranty service.
Installations include one service technician. If additional help is needed due to the weight of the equipment of complexity of install, the site will provide the additional help or our On-Site Service Team will contract with local labor and add labor costs to installation price.
|Heat / Cold||Top Heat Assist|
|Maximum Speed (feet/minute)||20|
|Heating Method||Metal Alloy|
|Pressure/Gap Mechanism||Hand Wheel|
|Tension Adjustment||Single knob|
|Motorized Liner & Rewind||Chain Link|
|Roll to Roll Capable||?|
|Optical Safety Eyes|
|Swing Up Feed Table|
|Power Supply||120v 13A|
|Power Consumption||1400 W|
|Warranty Parts||1 year|
|Warranty Labor||1 year|
|Installation & Training||Optional|
|Net Weight (LBS.)||387|
|Dimensions||82 x 23 x 48″|
55 Inch, 63 Inch